Benjamin Software Solutions will provide complete customized software solutions.
Benjamin Software Solutions can provide complete custom designed web sites.
Benjamin Software Solutions can provide complete custom designed web applications.
Web Applications and Digital Media
- Mobile Capable
- Learning what is possible with mobile and marketing to those users are crucial in today’s digital world. Every aspect of your digital marketing campaign should reflect mobile considerations.
- Organic Search Engine
- The first part of getting your website in front of potential customers is to correctly optimize your website. Optimizing your website correctly will help the search engines identify what your site is all about, and how it relates to what the user is looking for. Implementing a solid organic search strategy will increase your website’s visibility within the search engines and help drive more traffic to your website, increasing your potential for a variety of positive opportunities.
- Content Marketing
- Content is a major driving factor in a digital marketing strategy. Utilizing a blog on a site is a great way to help provide visitors with fresh and relevant content. This will help lead to an increase in site visitors and user engagement. Creating new and impactful content for your website also creates business authority. Through proper content marketing strategies, you can establish recognition as a leader within your business vertical.
- Social Media Marketing
- Social media marketing is a great medium for a business to build and increase brand presence throughout the Internet. It also provides a very powerful tool to share information and distribute content about products and services. Utilizing a variety of social media platforms creates new opportunities to interact and connect with potential customers.
- Website Visitor and Email Marketing
- Statistics say that only 1-3% of website visitors make a buying decisions the first time they come to a website. When your digital marketing campaign is driving qualified traffic to your website, what do you do with the remaining 97% of visitors who did not buy from your site the first time around? This is where a strategic email marketing campaign helps to provide an ROI to your company. Marketing research shows that over 65% of consumers are inclined to make a purchase in association with a well planned email campaign. Remember, the majority of emails opened today are opened via mobile device so be sure that all email-marketing efforts are mobile-ready.